Out & About at Irymple Craft Alive
Mildura Craft Alive


We had a little mishap in the shop last week. A can of spray glue fell onto the floor & sprung a leak. Shirley picked it up & put her hand over the spray of glue to protect shop stock etc. In the process she received a very nasty burn to her fingers. Although it is a water based glue, the propellant has caused the burn. The photo shows the damage, after a week of healing.

Shirley finger


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

The comments to this entry are closed.